What is Unforeseen Financial Hardship?
Here at PollenPay, we understand that situations may arise that may impact your ability to pay your ongoing obligations to PollenPay. Events that may contribute to financial hardship may include:
- Injury or illness;
- Emergency events or natural disasters;
- Personal changes in income or expenditure;
- changes in employment status, or
- Significant life events such as a relationship breakdown or death in the family.
Our approach to Unforeseen Financial Hardship
When you are in genuine financial hardship, our goal is to help you to get through this period. We are committed to working with you to find the right solution that will help you get back on track. We also acknowledge that ongoing access to PollenPay is dependent on our customers remaining committed to the repayment program, and its policies and communicate with our team.
Our team is available to discuss individual circumstances, answer any questions you might have and will work out a solution that is suitable for you. We understand everyone’s needs are different, so we assess each application on a case-by-case basis.
Information we will need:
- The circumstances surrounding your situation;
- What amounts you can repay in the meantime and when can you commence making these payments; and
- How long do you foresee the situation lasting?
Based on the information you provide we will work with you on a personalised solution based on your circumstances.
Due to the nature of PollenPay being generally small repayments, the most common interim solution will be:
- A temporary postponement of payments while you get back on your feet; or
- In special circumstances, we will support you in repaying the outstanding principal.
PollenPay will always overlay a common sense and supportive approach to our customers’ needs as a trusted payment solution.
All requests for hardship assistance will be treated in the strictest confidence as we work together to find a solution.